Here are some of the juices that can give you strong bones:
- Juice together kale with a few oranges. Kale if rich in calcium and the oranges help to make this juice more palatable and also helps absorb the calcium easily.
- Juice Turnip greens with a few apples or pears. Turnip greens are a calcium powerhouse and strengthens your bones.
- Collard Greens juice is an excellent source of magnesium which is another important mineral for bone health.
- Make a juice with lots of mint leaves flavored with a few lemon slices. This juice is very flavorful.
- Make a juice with broccoli and spinach with a few apples. Broccoli and spinach provide abundant Calcium and apple juice adds sweetness.
- Parsley juice is loaded with magnesium for strong bones.
- Juice of red grapes and blueberries are high in anthocyanins and proanthocyanins that promote good bone health.
- Blackberry juice also contains magnesium to support strong bones.