It is generally believed that once you have diabetes you cannot take any juice. This is a common misconception. There are some juices that help in controlling your diabetes.
Here is a list of those juices. Make a blend by combining a combination of these juices so that it is easier to consume.
- Bitter Gourd or Bitter Melon Juice: Bitter Gourd has tons of the vitamins B1, B2, B3 and C and also rich in minerals like iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and manganese. The hypoglycemic compounds in bitter gourd is highly beneficial in lowering sugar levels in blood and urine and is believed to promote glucose tolerance and to control levels of insulin.
- String Bean Juice: String beans are rich in potassium and is helpful in restoring pancreatic health.
- Brussels Sprout Juice: lowers the blood sugar levels by stimulating the production of insulin.
- Amla Juice or Indian Gooseberry Juice: Amla has a rich anti-oxidant content and rich in Vitamin C and helpful in keeping diabetes under control.
- Curry Leaf Juice: Taking curry leaf juice in empty stomach is believed to remedy diabetes related to hereditary.
- Pomegranate Juice: High antioxidants in pomegranate juice might be extremely effective in decreasing the chance of atherosclerosis which is the hardening of the arteries and hence reduce the risk of coronary complications associated with diabetes
- Tomato Juice: Tomatoes are low in carbohydrates and help control the glucose level in the urine
- Lemon Juice
- Carrot Juice
- Kiwi Juice
- Fig Juice
- Cabbage Juice
- Spinach Juice
- Radish Juice
- Garlic Juice
Make sure to limit the intake of juices to a few ounces at a time. If you have diabetes spread the intake of juices throughout your day instead of everything at a time .